5 Benefits of Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
Anytime you invest in a new system for your home, you may be concerned whether it’s the right choice or not. Thankfully, ductless mini split AC systems have plenty of perks that make them the right choice for just about anyone.
- COMPLETE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: There’s always that one person in your home that’s sweltering, while another has blankets on and is still cold. What if you could satisfy them both? With a ductless mini split air conditioner installed, you can. The biggest perk of these systems is they work in zones, allowing for varying temperatures throughout your home. While some sections can be warmer, others can be cooler, without any issues.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Because of their small size, and the fact that you can turn units on individually as needed, ductless mini split systems can save you a ton on energy costs. These energy savings translate into money savings, which can quickly add up enough to cover the cost of installation.
- ADDED PROPERTY VALUE: If you plan on selling, or you have investment properties, mini split systems are a great way to add value to your home. Not only are they energy efficient, but also they tend to last longer than central HVAC systems, making a strong incentive for buyers and renters.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Not only are these systems smaller, which makes installing them a breeze but most importantly they do not require the need for air ducts. When you’re adding rooms to your home, you generally have to consider the cost of installing ductwork. With mini split systems, you don’t have to, making them the perfect choice for installation.
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY: Unlike central air conditioning and heating systems that have one air filter for your entire home, ductless mini split AC systems have individual air filters that focus only on the air they’re heating or cooling. This allows for more efficient and effective air purification – perfect for those who suffer from respiratory issues and allergies.
Professional Service & Repairs
While our technicians are excited to help you with all your installation needs, we’ll also be there to support you if you have an issue in the future. Because of our constant training and education, we can help with ductless mini split AC repair, solving common problems like:
- Systems that won’t turn on
- Noisy operation
- Poor temperature control
- Electrical failures
- Dirty air filters
- And More!
- We are available 24/7, and can even schedule ductless mini split AC service on a regular basis, keeping your home in top shape at all times.