Convenient Ductless HVAC Installation in the Tampa Bay Area
When you need the comfort of heating and cooling, but don’t want to go through the work of adding air ducts, a ductless mini split AC system may be the answer. These small units can conveniently provide you with complete temperature control, for a fraction of the effort of a central HVAC system. Integrity Home Solutions is your reliable air conditioning company, and we can help you with all your installation and repair needs. With over 20 years of local experience, we know how to correctly install a system to maximize efficiency.
A mini split air conditioner unit is a system that utilizes an outdoor air compressor and an indoor air handler, rather than air ducts to move air to be heated and cooled. Mini split air conditioners are a great solution to any home that does not have existing ductwork or for areas of homes that aren't suited for ductwork. They also are a more energy efficient option over a standard central heating and air conditioning system. Call us today to learn more about getting a mini split air conditioner installed.
It costs $4,000-$8,000 to install a ductless mini split in Tampa, FL. A few things that impact the overall cost are:
- How many zones you want installed
- What brand/ model of mini split you choose
- The amount of floors your home has
Getting a ductless mini split system installed in your home is a great way to heat and cool your home while also saving you money on your monthly energy bill. Give us a call today to get your ductless mini split system installed .
Yes, mini split systems save you money on your energy bills and cost around 50% less to cool your home. Ductless mini split systems allow you to heat and cool your home by zones rather than heating and cooling your home to the same temperature, allowing you to customize how your home is heated and cooled. If you are considering getting a mini split system installed in your home, call Integrity Home Solutions today .
5 Benefits Of Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
Any time you invest in a new system for your home, you may be concerned whether it’s the right choice or not. Thankfully, ductless HVAC systems have plenty of perks that make them the right choice for just about anyone.
- Complete Temperature Control: There’s always that one person in your home that’s sweltering, while another has blankets on and is still cold. What if you could satisfy them both? With a ductless mini split system installed, you can. The biggest perk of these systems is they work in zones, allowing for varying temperatures throughout your home. While some sections can be warmer, others can be cooler, without any issues.
- Energy Savings: Because of their small size, and the fact that you can turn units on individually as needed, ductless mini split systems can save you a ton on energy costs. These energy savings translate into money savings, which can quickly add up enough to cover the cost of installation.
- Added Property Value: If you plan on selling, or you have investment properties, mini split systems are a great way to add value to your home. Not only are they energy efficient, but also they tend to last longer than central HVAC systems, making a strong incentive for buyers and renters.
- Versatile Installation: Not only are these systems smaller, which makes installing them a breeze, but most importantly, they do not require the need for air ducts. When you have an older home with no existing duct system, or are adding rooms to your home, you generally have to consider the cost of installing ductwork. With mini split systems, you don’t have to, making them the perfect choice for installation.
- Improved Air Quality: Unlike central air conditioning and heating systems that have one air filter for your entire home, ductless mini split AC systems have individual air filters that focus only on the air they’re heating or cooling. This allows for more efficient and effective air purification – perfect for those who suffer from respiratory issues and allergies!
Professional Service & Repairs
While our technicians are excited to help you with all your installation needs, we’ll also be there to support you if you have an issue in the future. Because of our constant training and education, we can help with ductless mini split AC repair, solving common problems like:
- Systems That Won’t Turn On
- Noisy Operation
- Poor Temperature Control
- Electrical Failures
- Dirty Air Filters
- And More!
We are available 24/7, and can even schedule ductless mini split AC service on a regular basis, keeping your home in top shape at all times.
Ductless mini split air conditioner installation should always be left to the experts. Call Integrity Home Solutions at 813-575-7772 and get the customer care you deserve today!