Trustworthy Gas Line Services, From Your Local Experts
If your Tampa Bay home relies on natural gas for appliances, you need to have a reliable gas line contractor you can count on when you suspect there is an issue in your home. While natural gas has plenty of advantages, including being more energy efficient, it can be dangerous if lines are damaged.
At Integrity Home Solutions, we offer expert gas line leak detection, repair and replacement, keeping your home and family safe at all times.
5 Signs You May Be Dealing With A Gas Line Leak
Gas leaks can be a dangerous situation if left unrepaired, which is why it’s important to know the warning signs. They include:
- Foul Smells: Natural gas has a particular odor, similar to rotten eggs or sulfur, that can be the first indication you have a gas leak. Any time there is any strange odor, particularly close to your natural gas appliances like ovens or furnaces, call for help immediately.
- Hissing Or Whistling Noise: Gas lines are pressurized, which is why they may make strange noises if punctured or damaged in any way.
- Dead Plants: If you notice that the landscaping around your home, or indoor plants, are wilting or dying, a leaky gas line may be to blame. The gas can be poisonous to plant life, causing immediate effects.
- Appliances Won’t Work: Got a gas stove? Looking for heat in the winter? Any time your gas appliances are failing to work, stop what you’re doing and get immediate help. This is particularly important for stoves, that may require a spark to light.
- Health Concerns: Gas line leak detection is so important because more often than not, gas leaks are a silent killer. If you’re noticing you’re lightheaded, nauseated or dizzy, seek immediate shelter outside of your home and call for help.
If You Suspect A Leak, Act Quickly
If you suspect there’s a gas leak in your Tampa area home, you should not wait to take these steps:
- Open all the doors and windows to your home.
- Vacate the premises and head outdoors.
- Do not touch electronic or battery-operated devices, lights or phones.
- Do not light any candles or matches.
- Call the plumbing experts at Integrity Home Solutions immediately!
Integrity Home Solutions is available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services and can get to work providing gas pipe repair services quickly. We use the latest gas line leak detection detection methods to pinpoint potential gas leaks and fix them before any damage is done to your home or health.
Get quality gas line leak detection from Integrity Home Solutions. Call us 813-575-7772 and work with our qualified plumbing contractors today!