Plumbing Technician $50,000 – $90,000 A Year
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Bi-Weekly Pay
Who you are: Experienced Plumber who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting, and earning customers for life!
What you will do:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures which will include toilet replacements, faucets replacements, water heater replacements, soldering, and common plumbing repairs.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, water quality, and code compliance in residential.
- Handling customer queries, troubleshooting/resolving problems, responding to call-outs, and preparing cost estimates.
You must have these things:
- Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- 3+ years of experience as a Service Plumber.
- Valid US Drivers and Plumbing License.
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn new methods.
- Physical dexterity.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
PPE is provided by the company