Choose Integrity to Carefully Clear Your Drain Clogs
Don’t deal with a clogged drain. Let the experts at Integrity Home Solutions take care of it!
Are your drains constantly clogging? Do they improve slightly after a chemical cleaner, only to clog again a few days later? While some clogged drains are small enough to be removed with DIY techniques, other times, professional clogged drain service is needed.
At Integrity Home Solutions, we are your premier Tampa Bay drain cleaning company. With over 20 years of plumbing experience, we’ve seen every kind of clogged sewer and drain and fixed them. Whether you have excess grease in a kitchen sink or a kids toy stuck in the toilet, our drain cleaning experts have the skills needed to restore the flow to your plumbing.
What’s Causing Your Clogged Drains?
The plumbing in your home takes a beating on a daily basis. From the kitchen sink to the toilet, there are a myriad reasons why your drains may be clogging. Some of the most common causes include:
- Hardened Grease: Some homeowners may be surprised to know this, but you’re not supposed to throw hot grease down the drain. Grease build-up is one of the leading causes of clogged kitchen sinks. Over time, that grease hardens, eventually blocking your kitchen drain altogether.
- Hair Buildup: Long hair or short hair, it can all get stuck in your bathroom drain. Mix hair with shampoo and soap, and some dirt for good measure, and you can quickly find yourself with the perfect mixture for a clogged bathtub drain.
- Excess Toiletries: Whether it’s baby wipes, feminine napkins or too much toilet paper, anything in excess can stop your bathroom plumbing in its tracks. While the plunger may sometimes do the trick, it can be pushing the blockage deeper into your home’s plumbing system.
- Sewer Line Issues: In some scenarios, the cause of your clogged drain may be the sewer lines. Older sewer lines may be damaged or clogged from years of buildup, eventually requiring more in-depth repairs to fix.
- Hard Water Buildup: For Tampa Bay homeowners that use well water, or unfiltered water, hard water scale can be a serious problem. Scale can form blockages in your plumbing that require powerful hydro jetting to remove.
When you need a clogged drain company you can count on, choose Integrity Home Solutions. We use the latest clogged drain repair methods to get to the root of your blocked drain issue.
Always Choose Integrity Home Solutions
Take the guesswork out of choosing a clogged drain company, and go with the best: Integrity Home Solutions (813) 531-9480. As a family owned and operated business, we go the extra mile to provide our customers with the plumbing services we would want for our own family.